We had so much fun with my parents here. We did some sight-seeing, kid wrangling, tile demolition, walking the dog, car repair, laundry, and lots of eating. They saw warm weather and icy cold weather. They were great sports! Tuesday was my Mom's 75 birthday. We all went to dinner at Texas Roadhouse and then came home and sang and opened presents. I think she was honored. We certainly were. Its so easy to love someone that did so much for you when you were growing up. She still keeps my kids rolling on the floor laughing with her quick witt and sense of humor. I couldn't have hand picked a better mom for me. I love you with all my heart, Mom. Thanks for coming! Now Dad we're gonna expect you on your birthday too so we can give you the royal treatment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







mmm, that cake looks yummy! sounds like it was a fun birthday and visit!
ReplyDeleteYour mom is so funny. She has such a dry wit! Glad you had a good visit.
ReplyDelete