Friday, January 30, 2009

Risking her life


If you knew how much my husband disliked cats you would realize that our cat risked its life sneaking inside and creeping into bed with him. When I walked and saw her there I ran and got the camera because I knew this was too good to pass up. Then I gently picked her up and put her back outside. Gotta love 'em!

3 comments:

  1. Too funny! You are right! This cat was on thin ice. I think they are smart enough to know what they aren't supposed to do, but sneaky enough to try to get away with it anyway. I think you should tell the story on your blog about when the cat accidentally got locked in when y'all went on vacation. That's a story for posterity! Love, Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well needless to say I had to find a new home for that cat! Even I was mad!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cats do have funny personalities. I remember when Daddy would come visit me in Dallas and my cat would sit at his feet GLARING at him!

    ReplyDelete