Saturday, April 9, 2011

A special event!

There are times in a mothers life when you are so proud of your children and the choices they make. Living in the mission field is challenging for kids, to say the least. But it also gives them the opportunities to grow and have to stick up for their beliefs on a daily basis. I wouldn't have it any other way. I know it is very difficult and not always popular, but it is what matters most. Today I am so proud that Walker has made the choices he has so that he is worthy to be ordained a Priest. He even has a friend that is taking the missionary discussions and has committed to being baptized. While talking to his friend the other day he said, "hey I could baptize you because I'll be a Priest!". It really touched my heart. We were fortunate enough to have Shelby's dad come for the ordination. He is a special part of our lives. We also had our new bishop, who is a close friend of ours, there too. I am very blessed!





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. These are the days that bring the most meaning to life! Congrats to you on giving Walker the foundation he needs to keep learning and growing. So glad he has the courage to choose the Lord's way!

    ReplyDelete