Monday, September 14, 2009

Birthday Girl!



Today we celebrate 17 years with Meredith. Oh how time flies! She has brought so much happiness into our lives with her tenderness, fiestiness, and her genuine love for people. She is an animal and baby lover. She is passionate and dramatic. Our family wouldn't be complete without her and we thank Heavenly Father daily for her special spirit. Yes, it may shock you to see her birth picture but it is proof that ugliness can turn into beauty. Ok,ok thats kinda rude. I think of the day I gave birth and saw her for the first time. I couldn't believe that she was mine. She didn't look anything like Megan, except for the dark hair, and her cheeks were HUGE. I remember calling my mom and explaining that her cheeks were so big they made her head look bigger than her body. No matter, she turned out beautiful and everywhere I went people would look at her and say "she looks just like one of those precious moments dolls" So to my precious Meredith, Happy BIRTH-day. I was there and I know you belong to us. We love you forever!

2 comments:

  1. she's such a great girl, happy birthday meredith!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she was an adorable baby! But she has grown up to be a beautiful girl. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete