We had a wonderful family trip to Marco Island Florida. It was one of the most beautiful beaches I've ever visited. We stayed in a condo right on the beach that had a nice pool. The kids went para sailing, Shelby and Walker did a night deep sea fishing trip and the girls and I went on a shell excursion. We saw lots of dolphins, and interesting sea creatures, and black pelicans. We even saw a very rare pink bird! (can't remember what it was called) All in all it was a lot of fun and great memories. We met up with some friends for dinner one night and had a lot of good food. We hope to go back! There's nothing more beautiful to me than just sitting on the beach.
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Florida!
We had a wonderful family trip to Marco Island Florida. It was one of the most beautiful beaches I've ever visited. We stayed in a condo right on the beach that had a nice pool. The kids went para sailing, Shelby and Walker did a night deep sea fishing trip and the girls and I went on a shell excursion. We saw lots of dolphins, and interesting sea creatures, and black pelicans. We even saw a very rare pink bird! (can't remember what it was called) All in all it was a lot of fun and great memories. We met up with some friends for dinner one night and had a lot of good food. We hope to go back! There's nothing more beautiful to me than just sitting on the beach.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







fun! i'm so excited to just go veg on the beach.
ReplyDeleteLooks like so much fun. Makes me excited for our trip to Mexico this week! =)
ReplyDeleteWow, this looks like it was a great vacation! We're headed to Yellowstone this week. I could use a little beach time...
ReplyDelete