Sunday, July 19, 2009

Fast trip to Southlake!


Well it seems like the summer is flying by and we are spending a lot of time in the car. We had a wonderful trip to Bartlesville and then to Arkansas for a family reunion over the 4th of July. This weekend we drove to Southlake, TX. My wonderful brother-in-law is now an endodontist (best I've ever been to) and I was in need of a root canal. We got to spend a few days with his wife and kids. Thank you, thank you for your generosity and kindness! Meredith and Claire went with me and had a great time playing with their cousins. We got to go to Barnes and Noble and listen to the new American Girl Doll book. I think they lasted about 15 min before they decided they were bored. Thanks so much to Neal and Leslie and their kids for all their hospitality.

1 comment:

  1. ooo, a blog post for lil' old us? :) we had so much fun seeing you. claire left her little yellow peace sign ring here. we'll drop it in the mail.

    ReplyDelete