Every morning you can find me out weeding, snipping, watering, my flowers. And every morning you can find this elderly lady doing her morning walk. She is maybe 5ft tall and maybe weighs 80 lbs. She is soo tiny. She walks for miles and miles all over Canyon. Sometimes I feel like following her to make sure she doesn't collapse somewhere. She is very kind and always comment on how pretty my flowers look. I hope I have that energy when I'm her age.
Monday, May 18, 2009
Every morning you can find me out weeding, snipping, watering, my flowers. And every morning you can find this elderly lady doing her morning walk. She is maybe 5ft tall and maybe weighs 80 lbs. She is soo tiny. She walks for miles and miles all over Canyon. Sometimes I feel like following her to make sure she doesn't collapse somewhere. She is very kind and always comment on how pretty my flowers look. I hope I have that energy when I'm her age.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Me too! Although my little monkey has zapped all my energy as of late. I think I'm weaning him this week so I hope to be back to exercising next week. Wish me luck =)
ReplyDelete