I try daily to find things that make life easier. Especially when a lot of your things are still packed in a storage unit. Shelby and I bought a sirloin at Sams and had it cut into steaks. YUM YUM Well, we don't have our vacuum sealer (because it is still packed) so I went and bought a Ziploc sealing system. To my amazement it worked wonderful. And the best part is its under $4.00. I am so excited I might start sealing a lot more things! Hooray for things that make life easier and are CHEAP!
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Making life easier!
I try daily to find things that make life easier. Especially when a lot of your things are still packed in a storage unit. Shelby and I bought a sirloin at Sams and had it cut into steaks. YUM YUM Well, we don't have our vacuum sealer (because it is still packed) so I went and bought a Ziploc sealing system. To my amazement it worked wonderful. And the best part is its under $4.00. I am so excited I might start sealing a lot more things! Hooray for things that make life easier and are CHEAP!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Martha told me about the Ziploc system, but I haven't tried it. I think I need to get one because it seems like I'm always looking for an excuse to NOT pull out my big sealer!
ReplyDelete