Thursday, March 19, 2009

Spring Break Vacation!


We had a blast in Utah for spring break. The kids each learned how to snowboard. Walker and Claire caught on real quick and loved it. Megan and Meredith however, found it a challenge. Then the second day they decided to ski. Needless to say they caught on to that real quick and wished they had done that the entire week. Thank you to my friend Tori who suggested to the girls that they might like skiing better. She showed them how to snowplow and they were off up the mountain. Then they actually came down and stayed on their feet! They were so mad that they hadn't learned skiing in the first place. I haven't skied in 20 years but it came back real quick and I remembered why I used to love it so much. It has to be one of my favorite things to do. I was very cautious because at this age I knew if I hurt myself it would take a long time to recover. I didn't even fall one time. The sun was shining every day and spring skiing was fabulous! Thank you Mom and Dad for the wonderful stay and all the yummy food. You're the best.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh.... again, sorry for the suggestion of snowboarding for Megan, Meredith and Shelby! My family just love it! Glad they ended up finding something they enjoyed, though. It was great seeing everyone.

    ReplyDelete